Farm to Feet Madison Lightweight Hiking Crew Socks, Thistle Down, Large by Farm to Feet at Climb Midwest. MPN: 9769. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Madison is one of our most popular styles and is now available in a lightweight version for hiking and exploring in the warmer months. Just like the original it features our most advanced hidden plaiting construction, but with lighter and cooler half-density cushioning on the bottom of the foot. The venting channel outside the foot and ankle paired with 100% American merino wool will help keep feet comfortable on any warm weather outdoor trek.Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- a
Product Description & Reviews
The Madison is one of our most popular styles and is now available in a lightweight version for hiking and exploring in the warmer months. Just like the original it features our most advanced hidden plaiting construction, but with lighter and cooler half-density cushioning on the bottom of the foot. The venting channel outside the foot and ankle paired with 100% American merino wool will help keep feet comfortable on any warm weather outdoor trek.
Features & Highlights
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Half-Density Cushioning: On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won't interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
Farm to Feet
6.38 x 2.09 x 9.76 inches
Have questions about this item (9769), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Farm to Feet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
BEST HIKING SOCKSMEIKAN hiking socks are specifically designed for those who enjoy outdoor activities.Our socks are made from high quality breathable material that keeps your feet dry and protected.They are ideal for outdoor activities like trekking,...
mpn: FF-9769, ean: 0606902733161,
The madison is a do-it-all outdoor sock for cool and colder weather, featuring our most advanced hidden plait construction, full-density cushioning from the instep all the way up the shaft, and 100% American Merino wool for the best combination of th...
mpn: SW0129P3, ean: 0605284090466,
Hike in one of the most comfortable hiking socks you've ever put on your feet. These all-purpose, light crew socks from Smartwool® will get you through a moderate day of hiking and backpacking.
Wow Technology™ is featured in the reinforced sole f...
mpn: LTH-112-3PB, ean: 0036383065992,
The Thorlos® Light Hiker Crew 3-Pair Pack is the ideal sock for day hikes in moderate to hot climates on flat to varied terrain. Adventure on!
Sold as a three-pair pack.
Crew length sits at calf.
THOR·WICK® COOL fabric wicks moisture away from the...