Farm to Feet Madison Lightweight Hiking Crew Socks, Virtual Pink, Medium
Farm to Feet Madison Lightweight Hiking Crew Socks, Virtual Pink, Medium by Farm to Feet at Climb Midwest. MPN: 9769. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Madison is one of our most popular styles and is now available in a lightweight version for hiking and exploring in the warmer months. Just like the original it features our most advanced hidden plaiting construction, but with lighter and cooler half-density cushioning on the bottom of the foot. The venting channel outside the foot and ankle paired with 100% American merino wool will help keep feet comfortable on any warm weather outdoor trek.Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- a
Product Description & Reviews
The Madison is one of our most popular styles and is now available in a lightweight version for hiking and exploring in the warmer months. Just like the original it features our most advanced hidden plaiting construction, but with lighter and cooler half-density cushioning on the bottom of the foot. The venting channel outside the foot and ankle paired with 100% American merino wool will help keep feet comfortable on any warm weather outdoor trek.
Features & Highlights
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Half-Density Cushioning: On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
- Bottom-of-Foot Cushion Zone adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won't interfere with low-volume shoes.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
Farm to Feet
7.64 x 2.01 x 10.39 inches
Have questions about this item (9769), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Farm to Feet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SW0129P3, ean: 0605284090459,
Hike in one of the most comfortable hiking socks you've ever put on your feet. These all-purpose, light crew socks from Smartwool® will get you through a moderate day of hiking and backpacking.
Wow Technology™ is featured in the reinforced sole f...
mpn: VAS7305, ean: 0799209419385,
Darn Tough socks are hands down the best pair of socks you'll ever wear, the first sock you'll reach for in your sock drawer, and the longest lasting sock you'll ever own. The performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. The high ...
mpn: 2-16SORS0910M-N, ean: 6794226231655,
ABOUT OUR WATERPROOF SOCKS:RANDY SUN's Unisex Waterproof Socks is a new patented product that has been certified by SGS corporation.Due to its favorable durability and high air permeability, our waterproof socks has become one of the top choices for ...
mpn: BSW129039. M, ean: 0888658692552,
Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Men's PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.The Smartwool community is a collection of people w...