La Sportiva Men's Tarantula Climbing Shoe, Kiwi/Grey, 40.5
Free Shipping Included! La Sportiva Men's Tarantula Climbing Shoe, Kiwi/Grey, 40.5 by La Sportiva at Climb Midwest. MPN: 10C.40.5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes Multifunctional climbing shoe ideal for beginners and instructions walls. Quick lacing velcro, standard fit. Suede Leather Upper Constructed using a suede leather upper, the La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes ensure the perfect balance of structure and stretch. Designed to provide the right amount of support for uncompromising climbs this upper ensures a glove-like fit. The fabric conforms to the shape of the foot to provide a perfect fit that minimises in
Product Description & Reviews
La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes Multifunctional climbing shoe ideal for beginners and instructions walls. Quick lacing velcro, standard fit. Suede Leather Upper Constructed using a suede leather upper, the La Sportiva Tarantula Climbing Shoes ensure the perfect balance of structure and stretch. Designed to provide the right amount of support for uncompromising climbs this upper ensures a glove-like fit. The fabric conforms to the shape of the foot to provide a perfect fit that minimises in shoe-slippage; because a precise fit is necessary when climbing. Added leather in the toe box ensure protection from knocks and scrapes ensuring your feet remain protected at all times whilst rubber in the back ensures your heel is always locked in place. The antiperspirant padded tongue makes shoes easier to pull on and off and eliminates creasing allowing the shoe to look newer for longer. Lastly, an innovative closure system consisting of two velcro straps that pull in the opposite direction ensure a locked-down fit for added midfoot support. LaSpoFlex Midsole The midsole of the Tarantula Climbing Shoes is low in profile to save on weight and increase underfoot feel. The Laspoflex midsole is 1.8mm thick to ensure a level of cushioning which doesn't compromise on sensitivity. The specialised midsole incorporates prehensile in the anterior to increase edging capability and sensitivity so you feel changes underfoot without experiencing discomfort. The midsole is designed to ensure added adaptability so you can tackle any climb with complete confidence. FriXion Outsole Ideal for beginners, the outsole of the Tarantula Climbing Shoes features grippy yet hardwearing FriXion RS. The 4mm outsole has been added to ensure enhanced durability and grip allowing your feet to respond to all types of terrain. This ultra sticky compound provides maximum performance as you climb from rock to rock; it is also just as sticky on plastic as it is rock allowing the shoe to be used
Features & Highlights
- RIGHT FOOT FORWARD - Designed for new climbers set on improvement, the Tarantula delivers comfort, convenience, and versatility; Sticky FriXion soles grip both rock and plastic with ease; Low asymmetrical build ushers climbers from the training wall to outdoor pitches
- ADJUSTABLE CLOSURE - The Tarantula's adjustable hook-and-loop closure system is adaptable to varying foot shapes and widths; The easy-on, easy-off design means you'll spend more time climbing and less time gearing up
- COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The unlined leather upper is breathable and keeps your feet dry all day; With its RL 45 last, the Tarantula's shape is just aggressive enough to learn how to edge, yet offers ample interior volume for a comfortable introduction to climbing
- BUILT TO LAST - This indoor/outdoor climbing shoe is constructed from high quality materials; 1.8mm LaspoFlex at the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS at the sole make the Tarantula as stable as it is durable
- TIPS FOR BUYING - Rock climbing shoes are designed to fit differently than other footwear; Reference the La Sportiva size chart in the product images for more accurate sizing; The fit should be tight for proper sensitivity; We recommend buying 0.5 - 1 US size smaller than your street shoes
6 x 5 x 13 inches
5.75 x 4.57 x 13.15 inches
Have questions about this item (10C.40.5), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by La Sportiva, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 70013/000, ean: 0666898412860,
Just a tad softer than the instinct, we tune up the slipper design with a single strap and vibram® xs edge rubber to resist deformation when standing on micro-flakes and edges. The instinct vs spans the performance arc from slabby boulder problems t...
mpn: 6941099400729, ean: 6941099400729,
Men's Water Shoes with 100% Quality Guaranteed and 100% Customer Satisfaction.A lighter style of hiking, walking and sports shoes. Hiking Trekking in jungle or Wading in streams, only one pair shoes, don't have to switch out shoes any longer, this su...
mpn: 448100, ean: 0870559004718,
By steering clear of some of our more technical features, this wallet-friendly classic is by far the most comfortable shoe in our lineup. Having climbed grades of up to V14, the Drifter proves an astonishingly great value. Now in BLUE!Classification:...
mpn: EVL0317-7, ean: 0849948012856,
The classic Evolv Defy gets a major upgrade for 2017. Not only does it have a fresh new look, but features an improved, more anatomical fit. The new high quality upper material, Synthratek VX, offers a soft but secure fit and is treated with a new an...